Aux Arbres : ATIBT takes part in the 1st public awareness event for the forests
It’s a first! Last Friday and Saturday was organized by Maisons du Monde Foundation a public event around the preservation of forests, climate and biodiversity in Nantes.
During these two days, the visitors, adults and children, could :
- take part in round tables bringing together primatologists, biologists, artists, foresters aournd the world, botanists, preservation NGOs, technological start-ups … on the role of forests and their virtues, their preservation and biodiversity, agroforestry.
- participate in workshops on the role of forests, the construction of a nest box, the manufacture of natural cosmetics, vermicomposting or see the forest through the eyes of an animal …
- discover the stands of various players in the protection and management of forests and trees and have many exciting exchanges
- watch movies about the forest like “Once upon a time a forest” or “The intelligence of trees”
- discover many books on trees in the bookstore area
- attend a beautiful festive evening on Saturday, animated with a lot of communicative enthusiasm by Fabienne Morgaut, CSR director of Maisons du Monde and Director of the Maisons du Monde Foundation and leave with a light heart with a tree to plant