unipid-Developing Finnish Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation between Europe, Africa, Asia and the LAC Region
FinCEAL Plus is a project financed by the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture with the purpose of increasing support for Finnish researchers focusing on Africa, Asia and the LAC regions. The project is a continuation and expansion of the FinCEAL project (2013-2014) and aims to enhance Finnish expert participation and influence in the EU-Africa, EU-Asia and EU-CELAC Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) policy dialogues.
The specific objectives of the project are to:
- Increase and consolidate the Finnish bi-regional cooperation towards Africa, Asia and the LAC region, with special emphasis on supporting Finnish researchers’ involvement in European bi-regional networks;
- Support and consolidate the participation of Finnish experts in EU-Africa, EU-CELAC, and EU-Asia bi-regional research and science policy dialogues;
- Increase the knowledge about and visibility of Finnish cooperation towards the regions within Finland;
- Expand the awareness of Finnish expertise in the regions; and
- Expand and consolidate the Finnish research community’s awareness of cooperation possibilities with the EU, Africa, Asia, and the LAC region.
These objectives will be achieved through the following activities:
For more Information, please check: HERE