The Senior Partnerships Manager (SPM) will be AWF’s focal point for managing relationships and furthering AWF’s people-centred, African led vision for conservation and development with German institutions. This includes BMZ, BMUB, KFW, and GIZ as well as thought leaders, think-tanks and networks to develop partnership opportunities.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Cameroon seeks for a Socioeconomic Monitoring Intern
Under the supervision of the Congo basin impact monitoring coordinator, and in close collaboration with the regional coordination team members and national teams, the socioeconomic monitoring intern will focus on protocol development for data collection, the monitoring of data collection processes, the compilation and structuration of existing and new data, and the analyses and production of technical reports.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Set up and implement a robust method for well-being score estimate, adapted to the WWF context in the Congo basin.
2) Elaborate on data collection protocols.
3) Conduct field missions to collect data and strengthen the capacities of field teams.
4) Compile the collected information in structured databases.
5) Assist in data analysis according to the objectives of the program.
6) Provide support to any other activity of the regional programme when necessary.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 22nd April 2023.
For more Information, please download the Documents here below: