The Senior Partnerships Manager (SPM) will be AWF’s focal point for managing relationships and furthering AWF’s people-centred, African led vision for conservation and development with German institutions. This includes BMZ, BMUB, KFW, and GIZ as well as thought leaders, think-tanks and networks to develop partnership opportunities.
People & Culture Manager, WWF CAR
WWF is looking for a dynamic People & Culture Manager. Reports to: Country Coordinator, WWF CAR. Supervises: People & Culture Assistant. Location: Bangui – CAR. Application deadline: January 30, 2023.
Mission of the Department: In compliance with the Global WWF People and Culture policies and standards, ensure that WWF CAR maintains the highest standards in People & Culture management; fostering the embedding of a culture based on network citizenship; respecting the ways of working; in order to support the achievement of the Country Office conservation goals and objectives articulated in the Strategic Plan.
Under the supervision of the Country Coordinator, the People & Culture Manager as a member of the Senior Management of WWF CAR will:
- Implement the People and culture component of the WWF CAR Strategic Plan;
- Implement effective people, organizational and management structures, policies and processes in alignment with WWF guidelines, policies and procedures and CAR legal standards;
- Lead advisor to the Country Coordinator and his/her team in matters concerning people related risk management.
- Advise and support leaders in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and results focus in WWF;
- Embed the desired organizational values and behaviors in all key People & Culture processes across the organization;
- Develop and embed the right People & Culture standards, policies, procedures and platforms in-order to attract, develop and retain the right people for the organization;
- Create and support the optimal working environment in which the staff are able to perform at the highest level and are able to maximize their contribution towards the conservation goals;
- Drive the WWF network towards a common approach to people development, global mobility, leadership development, rewards philosophy and gender diversity.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: