In this role, you will work with 6 cities in Rwanda, Ethiopia, and South Africa to recommend and develop finance and funding strategies for urban water resilience projects in those geographic contexts. You will work closely with the Project Lead and city stakeholders to identify priority projects in each city and conduct the needed research to identify investment opportunities and financing strategies for 1-2 priority urban water initiatives in each city.
Vacancy announcement for Finance/Administrative Assistant
Under the direction of the Director of the Division of Operations and direct supervision of the Finance/Administrative Officer, assist in:
- Maintaining ledgers and financial files, reconciliation of accounts, assisting in closing books
- Preparation of financial and project analysis reports for management, member countries and donors;
- Preparation of the annual external audit, internal audit and project audits;
- Assisting in the management, maintenance and improvement of ITTO’s financial/administrative systems;
- Assisting in the administration of personnel/human resource matters ;
- Supporting the Sessions of the Council and Associated Sessions of the Committees; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Deadline for application is 14 February 2021.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: