Within the frame of the ECOPRONAT research program (Encouraging the Development of a Pro-Nature Economy), AFD is launching a call for expressions of interest (AMI) for research on the "Mainstreaming biodiversity in economic sectors". This Call for Expressions of Interest is the first phase of the selection process. The aim: Funding one or two research projects which will start in the fourth quarter of 2021. The call is open until May 28, 2021.
Vacancy announcement for Finance/Administrative Assistant
Under the direction of the Director of the Division of Operations and direct supervision of the Finance/Administrative Officer, assist in:
- Maintaining ledgers and financial files, reconciliation of accounts, assisting in closing books
- Preparation of financial and project analysis reports for management, member countries and donors;
- Preparation of the annual external audit, internal audit and project audits;
- Assisting in the management, maintenance and improvement of ITTO’s financial/administrative systems;
- Assisting in the administration of personnel/human resource matters ;
- Supporting the Sessions of the Council and Associated Sessions of the Committees; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Deadline for application is 14 February 2021.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: