The position will be a part of the senior management team and support the Country Director by providing day to day operational leadership to guide prioritization and drive the implementation of annual and quarterly targets, as well as by preparing operationally for strategic growth and promote innovation and efficiency. The COO will oversee the management and effective integration of Operations for WWF DRC to ensure high performance, efficient operating systems, and the ability to enhance delivery of complex conservation programs and results. Application deadline: February, 12 2023.
Vacancy announcement for Finance/Administrative Assistant
Under the direction of the Director of the Division of Operations and direct supervision of the Finance/Administrative Officer, assist in:
- Maintaining ledgers and financial files, reconciliation of accounts, assisting in closing books
- Preparation of financial and project analysis reports for management, member countries and donors;
- Preparation of the annual external audit, internal audit and project audits;
- Assisting in the management, maintenance and improvement of ITTO’s financial/administrative systems;
- Assisting in the administration of personnel/human resource matters ;
- Supporting the Sessions of the Council and Associated Sessions of the Committees; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Deadline for application is 14 February 2021.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: