WWF Gabon is looking for a dynamic and committed Conservation Manager who will lead the development, implementation and coordination of WWF conservation programs; Ensure the ongoing alignment of the WWF Gabon strategic and conservation plans with national priorities including strong delivery on the WWF Gabon Conservation key performance indicators. Deadline for sending applications: February 28th 2023. The persons applying must have the legal rights to work in Gabon.
Vacancy announcement for Finance/Administrative Assistant
Under the direction of the Director of the Division of Operations and direct supervision of the Finance/Administrative Officer, assist in:
- Maintaining ledgers and financial files, reconciliation of accounts, assisting in closing books
- Preparation of financial and project analysis reports for management, member countries and donors;
- Preparation of the annual external audit, internal audit and project audits;
- Assisting in the management, maintenance and improvement of ITTO’s financial/administrative systems;
- Assisting in the administration of personnel/human resource matters ;
- Supporting the Sessions of the Council and Associated Sessions of the Committees; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Deadline for application is 14 February 2021.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: