The position will be a part of the senior management team and support the Country Director by providing day to day operational leadership to guide prioritization and drive the implementation of annual and quarterly targets, as well as by preparing operationally for strategic growth and promote innovation and efficiency. The COO will oversee the management and effective integration of Operations for WWF DRC to ensure high performance, efficient operating systems, and the ability to enhance delivery of complex conservation programs and results. Application deadline: February, 12 2023.
SOMIVAB is recruiting a site manager in Biliba – ATIBT
SOMIVAB, specialized in the manufacture of railroad sleepers and the sawing of tropical hardwood, is looking for a person in charge of the site of Biliba in Gabon.
The Site Manager will be required to:
- Participate in the planning of industrial production and logging programs and ensure their implementation according to the standards in place
- Manage the site's support activities (purchasing and spare parts store, industrial and machine maintenance, human resources, mapping, operational administration)
- Ensure external relations with local authorities
- Represent locally the general policy of the company in accordance with its strategy
- Report technical and administrative information to the general management
- Manage and participate in developing the potential of the teams in place
- Participate in the definition of the site's projects (such as the installation of new industrial facilities, building construction, development of information systems, etc.) and then monitor and supervise them.