WWF Gabon is looking for a dynamic and committed Conservation Manager who will lead the development, implementation and coordination of WWF conservation programs; Ensure the ongoing alignment of the WWF Gabon strategic and conservation plans with national priorities including strong delivery on the WWF Gabon Conservation key performance indicators.
- More than 10 years of professional experience of which at least 5 years in a management role in Central Africa, with demonstrated success in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- Minimum Master's degree in an environmental/conservation field. An additional university degree and training in business management, international relations/development or other related fields would be a strong advantage;
- Proven experience in developing, leading and managing large-scale programs and/or institutions in conservation, natural resource management, international development and/or other related fields;
- A proven leader with experience leading and managing conservation programs in Gabon and the region, including cross-border conservation programs
- Good knowledge and understanding of conservation priorities and programs in the sub- region and in Gabon in particular
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English and French.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proven leadership and team management skills;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Demonstrated skills in project planning, proposal writing, financial management, implementation, evaluation and experience working with donors;
- Strong vocational interest in nature conservation.
Deadline for sending applications: February 28th 2023. The persons applying must have the legal rights to work in Gabon.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: