WWF is looking for a dynamic and committed Conservation Manager who will lead the development, implementation and coordination of WWF conservation programs in (RoC). Ensure the ongoing alignment of the WWF RoC strategic and conservation plans with national priorities including strong delivery on the WWF RoC Conservation key performance indicators. Deadline for sending applications: August 26th 2022.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the operational implementation of the RoC strategic and Conservation Plans: leads conservation staff in developing annual work plans, and oversees and ensures implementation of those plans;
- Provides advice and support to the country Coordinator for conservation aspects
- Promotes the vision and objectives of the RoC strategic and Conservation Plans to external and WWF stakeholders, and participates in strategic partnership-building/fundraising approach in collaboration with the Country Coordinator and other leaders in the region as appropriate;
- Develops regularly reviewed and updated project monitoring tools- data collection, formats, check-lists of program activities and procedures;
- Streamlines reporting systems- provide assistance to program managers and project leaders, including external offices in the process of completing the different reporting formats;
- Manages and coaches conservation staff and provide them with technical assistance;
- Monitors projects progress and problems encountered and correction measures to be taken;
- Ensures that all reports (technical and financial) are submitted and posted on WWF database in due times;
- Provides leadership in the development on the conservation Plan by identifying and designing new projects through participatory processes.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: