Considering the success of the graduates of the first batch of consultant auditors, particularly through their integration into various institutions, we have decided to launch the recruitment for the second batch. Option 1: ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL MANAGEMENT; Option 2: SOCIAL MANAGEMENT, GENDER AND GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE (GBV). Application deadline: October 30, 2022. Class resumption: Novembre 7, 2022.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Cameroon Seeks an Accounting and Finance Intern for its Jengi TRIDOM Programme
In a spirit of excellence, integrity, and dedication, the Finance Department is committed to providing timely, accurate, clear and complete information, and support for Conservation Department’s overall goals to be achieved by the Cameroon Country Programme Office (CCPO). Deadline for applications: 28th November 2020.
- Process payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements, and statements;
- Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems;
- Determine content and assemble data in order to prepare monthly reports for review;
- File and/or remove records and reports;
- Assist in the timely closing of monthly account by ensuring cash management, Accounts payable and General Ledger data is up to date.
- Perform assigned roles in the different tools (AP, GL, AGIS, Oracle, Bridger, GFS, Panda Pays, etc.);
- Assist in preparing cost recovery journals;
- Respond to accounting, budget or financial queries regarding data from staff in the field site primarily;
- Prepare bank reconciliations and conduct analysis of general ledger accounts manually and in the Oracle system;
- Maintain proper control over various financial records such as commitments and expenditures against budgeted amounts; initiate actions related to the following: general financial information, travel payments, and procurement transactions;
- Provide assistance to all staff services such as travel, expense claims, document retrieval, etc.;
- Other related tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs
Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets and the Oracle accounting system.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: