Placed under the hierarchical authority of the Commissioner in charge of the Environment, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Rural Development (DERNADR), the consultant shall be responsible for supporting the ECCAS Commission with a particular focus on DERNADR, especially on the subject of the economy of protected areas, environmental diplomacy and the institutional framework on the fight against climate change and the green economy in Central Africa. The application deadline is 30 Mar-2022.
World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Cameroon seeks a Consultant for the Communal Forest and the surrounding Community Forests in Yokadouma
WWF Cameroon is seeking a Consultant for the Communal Forest and surrounding Community Forests in Yokadouma. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by email by Monday , 05th September 2022.
Missions of the consultant / Deliverables
The consultant shall produce the following:
- A working methodology to be validated together with WWF;
- An evaluation report including the following chapters: Summary, abstract, list of tables, figures and photos, list of acronyms, context and rationale for the evaluation, methodology, results, conclusion and recommendations. The report should not exceed 35 pages.
Any person interested in this consultation must have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years of higher education in forestry, agricultural, environmental and botanical sciences;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a governmental or non-governmental; international or sub-regional institution, in forest inventory and environmental and social impact assessment;
- A good knowledge of the biophysical environment and the socio-economic context of the work area;
- A good knowledge of at least one cartographic software;
- Have already conducted similar work;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in French or English.
Please download the following PDF Documents: