WWF-CAR seeks a Medical coordinator whose major function will be to ensure the implementation of the medical activities and the medical quality of the projects. Location: Bayanga, CAR. Duration: 2 years renewable. Deadline for applications: 30th January 2023.
The Medical coordinator will be responsible for health issues in the project area. His/ Her Principal activities includes:
- Supervision the activities of the medical component of WWF CAR;
- Develop monitoring indicators for the medical component to facilitate evaluation;
- Develop and implement a sustainable strategy for improving health in the project area
- Periodic organization of educational meetings for the local population, complementary to the activities planned in the various current projects
- Training of medical staff in the region
- Manage the mobile health clinic and provide health care at mobile clinic and health centres
- Coordinate all aspects of healthcare at mobile clinics and the project health program where needed, including, but not limited to, taking vitals, prescribing medications, scheduling follow up appointments, and providing healthcare training on various public health topics
- In collaboration with the head of department, assist with the planning, budgeting of the running and materials needed for the mobile clinic and health centres.
- Evaluate community healthcare interventions through monitoring, evaluating and reporting .
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: