The permanent position is available for May 1, 2022 and is based in Côte d'Ivoire.
WWF Cameroon Seeks a People & Culture Assistant
For our country programme office in Cameroon, we are looking for a dynamic and committed People & Culture Assistant who will provide support to HR development activities. Deadline for applications: 31st May 2022.
Supervised by : Cameroon Country Programme Office (CCPO) P&C Manager
Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Duration: One Year
Mission of the department
To ensure WWF Cameroon Country Programme Office applies the highest standards in Human Resources Management in order to facilitate the implementation of its Conservation strategy in alignment with WWF International P&C Policies and standards.
- Support in the management of CCPO’s internship and volunteer program;
- Support in the Management of outsourced Staff.
- Support in the recruitment processes;
- Prepare and ensure the update of staff induction kit;
- Support the design of annual training plans.
- On recruitment efforts;
- Prepare reports of weekly P&C Meetings;
- Support in Gathering evaluation (PDJ) forms and compilation of the Performance & Appraisal annual report;
- Ensuring adequate archiving and filing.
Safety and Security
- Supports safety and security efforts;
- Execute every other duty on the request of internal partners.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field (social sciences, law, etc.) with at least two years of experience (experience in an international organization or NGO is desired);
- P&C WWF experience is considered an asset;
- Experience in coordinating recruitment efforts;
- Knowledge of the institutional, legal and policy framework of employment and HR management in Cameroon.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees;
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy;
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality;
- Good team work skills;
- Good knowledge of Ms Office suite;
- Good oral and written skills in English and French;
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Respect, Courage, Integrity & Collaboration.
Please download the document below