As part of the Salonga Program team, the Salonga Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for partnership and communication activities related to Salonga National Park and the broader landscape under the supervision of the Salonga Park Director/Landscape Lead. Interested candidates should email a cover letter (with at least 3 references) and curriculum vitae by August, 14 2022.
Partnerships and Fundraising
- Lead in the identification, establishment and coordination of key strategic partnerships, including local/international implementing partners and academic/ research institutions;
- Work with the Programme and Communication, Fundraising and Partnership team in Kinshasa to facilitate new funding opportunities including drafting proposals for submission to donors, and budget development;
- Work with the Salonga Programme, and Communication, Fundraising and Partnership team to initiate events and products (including communications materials et.) to raise the profile of the Salonga National park nationally and internationally;
- Organize regular Partnership Coordination meetings;
Conservation Planning and Administration
- Assist in the technical development and implementation of the Salonga Programme;
- Assist in program oversight and coordination, implementation, and administrative/financial management as requested by Salonga Park Director/Landscape Lead;
- Ensures that all implementation partners are aware of reporting deadlines and follows up on needed deliverables and compliance towards donors;
- Participate in UGPNS events and/or jointly with partners as needed;
- Contribute to the review of financial and narrative reports drafted by partners in accordance with donor’s agreements; and
- Ensure that all partners, both within the WWF Network, and external to WWF are aware of progress of activities and possible adaptive management, outside of the technical reporting cycles.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: