The position will be a part of the senior management team and support the Country Director by providing day to day operational leadership to guide prioritization and drive the implementation of annual and quarterly targets, as well as by preparing operationally for strategic growth and promote innovation and efficiency. The COO will oversee the management and effective integration of Operations for WWF DRC to ensure high performance, efficient operating systems, and the ability to enhance delivery of complex conservation programs and results. Application deadline: February, 12 2023.
World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) in Gabon seeks a Consultant for evaluation of project: “Securing Gabon’s Ecological Future”
Key Objectives of this evaluation:
- Evaluate what has been achieved so far based on the defined objectives and as per the strategies contained in the project document as well as sustainability of results.
- Provide recommendations for WWF Gabon and WWF NL, that will serve for the eventual future project in term of what worked well (to be scaled) and what doesn’t worked (to be improved).
Qualifications of Evaluator:
1. The Evaluator should be bilingual (English/French) in order to be able to evaluate all of the texts and reports, as well as to communicate with WWF staff and relevant stakeholders/partners of the project.
2. The evaluator should also have proven experience with the evaluation of conservation projects implemented by nongovernmental organizations, as well as familiarity with the issues surrounding environmental best practice policies and implementation in palm oil and forestry. Central African experience would be much appreciated but is not obligatory.
- A draft evaluation report in English of maximum 25 pages (without annexes).
- Feedback session on First Draft Report with WWF management.
- Final Evaluation report;
All candidates interested in conducting this evaluation on a consultant basis should submit, no later than February 28th 2021, a detailed technical proposal including:
- A curriculum vitae detailing his/her experience in project evaluation and NGO led conservation project implementation in Africa;
- The proposed evaluation plan (description of approach, suggestions for interview questions, timeline and time allocation, etc.) and comments on the Terms of Reference;
- A proposed date for the site visit in Gabon.
For more Information, please, download the Documents here below: