Under the supervision of the Logistics Officer, provide support in vehicle management, procurement, insurance, travels/transport, archives, accordingly to procedures and policies applied in the WWF CCPO. Deadline for applications: 23rd May 2021.
WCS- Administration & Accountant Officer
WCS Cameroon is looking for her BSB Yamoussa Project a committed Administration & Accountant Officer who will be based in Garoua.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare all the financial transactions (internal and external payment) in accordance with the WCS policy;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are coded to the right projects, grants and activities;
- Ensure the accuracy and timely disbursement of all the advances/advance justification/liquidation and settlement in compliance with the donor regulations and WCS policy;
- Post the WCS financial report template after the approval from the Director of Finance & Administration;
- Prepare the monthly receivable and payable and financial reports and submit it to Director of Finance & Administration for review;
- Oversee the bookkeeping for BSB Office and Perform periodic cash count including surprise cash count;
- Monitor the bank balance and advise for cash replenishment as needed;
Interested candidates, who meet the above qualifications, should send their application letter and together with an updated CV with names and contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject should be: Admin Accountant Officer BSB Yamoussa-WCS Cameroon before the 29th January 2021 at 4pm (Central Africa time). The application received after the deadline will not be considered.
For more Information, please download the Document here below