The position will be a part of the senior management team and support the Country Director by providing day to day operational leadership to guide prioritization and drive the implementation of annual and quarterly targets, as well as by preparing operationally for strategic growth and promote innovation and efficiency. The COO will oversee the management and effective integration of Operations for WWF DRC to ensure high performance, efficient operating systems, and the ability to enhance delivery of complex conservation programs and results. Application deadline: February, 12 2023.
People & Culture Manager, WWF CAR
WWF is looking for a dynamic People & Culture Manager. Reports to: Country Coordinator, WWF CAR. Supervises: People & Culture Assistant. Location: Bangui – CAR. Application deadline: January 30, 2023.
Mission of the Department: In compliance with the Global WWF People and Culture policies and standards, ensure that WWF CAR maintains the highest standards in People & Culture management; fostering the embedding of a culture based on network citizenship; respecting the ways of working; in order to support the achievement of the Country Office conservation goals and objectives articulated in the Strategic Plan.
Under the supervision of the Country Coordinator, the People & Culture Manager as a member of the Senior Management of WWF CAR will:
- Implement the People and culture component of the WWF CAR Strategic Plan;
- Implement effective people, organizational and management structures, policies and processes in alignment with WWF guidelines, policies and procedures and CAR legal standards;
- Lead advisor to the Country Coordinator and his/her team in matters concerning people related risk management.
- Advise and support leaders in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and results focus in WWF;
- Embed the desired organizational values and behaviors in all key People & Culture processes across the organization;
- Develop and embed the right People & Culture standards, policies, procedures and platforms in-order to attract, develop and retain the right people for the organization;
- Create and support the optimal working environment in which the staff are able to perform at the highest level and are able to maximize their contribution towards the conservation goals;
- Drive the WWF network towards a common approach to people development, global mobility, leadership development, rewards philosophy and gender diversity.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: