WWF is supporting the Government of Cameroon towards sustainable natural resources management, and development of green growth in TRIDOM Cameroon landscape, and the mission of the department is to ensure the development and implementation of the Jengi TRIDOM programme to the highest standards, in line with the WWF Cameroon Conservation Strategy. Deadline for applications: 10th March 2024.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Seeks a Consultant Analysis Forest Management Verification Methodologies
The consultant will work closely with WWFs Regional Forest coordinator for Central Africa with guidance from WWF advisor responsible forestry, as well as the relevant staff of IFO. Communication with the WWF shall occur on a monthly basis at the least.
- The consultant will be required to demonstrate the following:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience with a track record in forest management verification
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of forest certification and ecosystem services validation;
- A Bachelors or advanced degree in finance, forestry or a related discipline;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and interpersonal skills;
- successful completion of similar assessments earlier conducted;
- Sufficient capacity to complete the assessment within the set time frame;
Any proposal shall be submitted electronically to the following address no later than March 15th 2023
For more Information, please consult the following PDF Documents: