UCLA seeks a Business Case Consultant. UCLA, through its Congo Basin Institute (CBI), recently began a collaborative partnership to promote shade-grown cocoa as a conservation tool in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). During a one-year Phase I, the project will focus on developing a business case for private sector investment in sustainable cocoa production in DRC. Applications received before October 15 will be given priority.
Call for application for two (02) doctoral research projects on translocation and ex-situ conservation of wildlife in West Africa
Scholarships will be awarded to beneficiaries on the basis of an evaluation of :
- The relevance of the research project against the objectives of the Regional Governance of protected areas project;
- The Relevance of the candidate's professional experience;
- The ability of the proposal to meet the eligibility requirements.
Applications should be submitted by doctoral schools and/or research laboratories/centres of expertise qualified in the field relevant to the proposal.
Applications must be submitted no later than 15 June 2020 :
- Either by deposit in separate sealed envelopes marked "DOCTORATESCHOLARSHIP8IUCN RegionalGovernance " " To be opened only during evaluation sessions " at the IUCN-PACO Regional Office located in Ouaga 2000, behind the Total Station Ouaga 2000, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Either by email in a single file in PDF format (named as follows:
DOCTORATE_IUCN-RegionalGovernance_NAME_hostCentre/Laboratory.pdf) to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject "Regional Governance of Protected Areas: DOCTORATESCOLARSHIP_IUCN-Regional Governance".
Please download the Document here below: