The Nouabalé-Ndoki National Park Tourism Manager will have responsibility for coordinating all tourism activity in and around the Park. The focus will be the day-to-day management of the Wildlife Conservation Society’s (WCS) field activities under a United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded tourism development project. Deadline for applications: 09 October 2020.
Call for application for two (02) doctoral research projects on translocation and ex-situ conservation of wildlife in West Africa
Scholarships will be awarded to beneficiaries on the basis of an evaluation of :
- The relevance of the research project against the objectives of the Regional Governance of protected areas project;
- The Relevance of the candidate's professional experience;
- The ability of the proposal to meet the eligibility requirements.
Applications should be submitted by doctoral schools and/or research laboratories/centres of expertise qualified in the field relevant to the proposal.
Applications must be submitted no later than 15 June 2020 :
- Either by deposit in separate sealed envelopes marked "DOCTORATESCHOLARSHIP8IUCN RegionalGovernance " " To be opened only during evaluation sessions " at the IUCN-PACO Regional Office located in Ouaga 2000, behind the Total Station Ouaga 2000, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Either by email in a single file in PDF format (named as follows:
DOCTORATE_IUCN-RegionalGovernance_NAME_hostCentre/Laboratory.pdf) to the following address email@example.com.
Subject "Regional Governance of Protected Areas: DOCTORATESCOLARSHIP_IUCN-Regional Governance".
Please download the Document here below: