The position will be a part of the senior management team and support the Country Director by providing day to day operational leadership to guide prioritization and drive the implementation of annual and quarterly targets, as well as by preparing operationally for strategic growth and promote innovation and efficiency. The COO will oversee the management and effective integration of Operations for WWF DRC to ensure high performance, efficient operating systems, and the ability to enhance delivery of complex conservation programs and results. Application deadline: February, 12 2023.
Call for application for two (02) doctoral research projects on translocation and ex-situ conservation of wildlife in West Africa
Scholarships will be awarded to beneficiaries on the basis of an evaluation of :
- The relevance of the research project against the objectives of the Regional Governance of protected areas project;
- The Relevance of the candidate's professional experience;
- The ability of the proposal to meet the eligibility requirements.
Applications should be submitted by doctoral schools and/or research laboratories/centres of expertise qualified in the field relevant to the proposal.
Applications must be submitted no later than 15 June 2020 :
- Either by deposit in separate sealed envelopes marked "DOCTORATESCHOLARSHIP8IUCN RegionalGovernance " " To be opened only during evaluation sessions " at the IUCN-PACO Regional Office located in Ouaga 2000, behind the Total Station Ouaga 2000, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Either by email in a single file in PDF format (named as follows:
DOCTORATE_IUCN-RegionalGovernance_NAME_hostCentre/Laboratory.pdf) to the following address email@example.com.
Subject "Regional Governance of Protected Areas: DOCTORATESCOLARSHIP_IUCN-Regional Governance".
Please download the Document here below: