The Senior Programme Officer – Forest Governance and Trade will lead the Forestry Programme of TRAFFIC in Central Africa and support all related forestry projects’ implementation work in the region under the Supervision of the TRAFFIC Programme Office Director , focusing on the agreed annual Workplan activities and deliverables. He will also, if required, take on the role of acting Programme Office Director in the absence of the Programme Office Director and take responsibility for the Central African Office until such time as the Programme Office Director has returned. Closing date: 19 June 2023.
Calls for Expression of interest Cameroon-CAFI
In the framework of the Cameroon- CAFI partnership, The Ministry of Economy, Planning and Land Planning of Cameroon (MINEPAT) and CAFI launch today two Calls for Expression of Interest (EoI) to select the executing agencies for the development of the pilot projects. The deadline for receipt of expressions of interest is June 23, 17:00 GMT.
An information session will be organized on June 8, 2023 and details will be provided on the above-mentioned webpage.
All questions as well as the submissions to the calls for EoI will be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com
Please download the following PDF Documents:
- -2023-05-26-AMI_Général Cameroun_FINAL_2.pdf (461.6 KiB)
- - 2023-05-26-AMI_Projet Coordination Intersectorielle_FINAL_2.pdf (372.2 KiB)
- -AMI_Coordination Intersectorielle_Canevas_Note_EoI_FINAL_2.pdf (764.2 KiB)
- -AMI_Général Cameroun_Canevas_Note_EoI_FINAL_0(1).pdf (759.0 KiB)
- -AMI_Général Cameroun_Canevas_Note_EoI_FINAL_0.pdf (759.0 KiB)