Employees in this job correct, process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, programme billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; prepare bank signatory updates, prepares consultant contracts and grants, compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records. Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets and the Oracle accounting system. Deadline for applications: Monday 10th April 2023.
Calls for Expression of interest Cameroon-CAFI
In the framework of the Cameroon- CAFI partnership, The Ministry of Economy, Planning and Land Planning of Cameroon (MINEPAT) and CAFI launch today two Calls for Expression of Interest (EoI) to select the executing agencies for the development of the pilot projects. The deadline for receipt of expressions of interest is June 23, 17:00 GMT.
An information session will be organized on June 8, 2023 and details will be provided on the above-mentioned webpage.
All questions as well as the submissions to the calls for EoI will be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the following PDF Documents:
- -2023-05-26-AMI_Général Cameroun_FINAL_2.pdf (461.6 KiB)
- - 2023-05-26-AMI_Projet Coordination Intersectorielle_FINAL_2.pdf (372.2 KiB)
- -AMI_Coordination Intersectorielle_Canevas_Note_EoI_FINAL_2.pdf (764.2 KiB)
- -AMI_Général Cameroun_Canevas_Note_EoI_FINAL_0(1).pdf (759.0 KiB)
- -AMI_Général Cameroun_Canevas_Note_EoI_FINAL_0.pdf (759.0 KiB)