UCLA seeks a Business Case Consultant. UCLA, through its Congo Basin Institute (CBI), recently began a collaborative partnership to promote shade-grown cocoa as a conservation tool in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). During a one-year Phase I, the project will focus on developing a business case for private sector investment in sustainable cocoa production in DRC. Applications received before October 15 will be given priority.
WWF: Terms of Reference for Consultant for analysing financial flows in cacao sector, NTFPs and wood from community’s forest in Cameroon
The overall objective of this consultancy is to obtain a better understanding of the financial flows in the cacao and community forestry (wood/NTFPs) sectors in Cameroon which will help WWF develop a strategy to influence these sectors.
Required skills and experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of the cacao and community forestry (wood/NTFPs) sectors in general and of the business environment in Cameroon.
- Network of contacts within the cacao and community forestry (wood/NTFPs) sectors in Cameroon preferred.
- Robust networking abilities.
- Excellent spoken and written French (provide report in French), good knowledge of English (able to read English documents).
- Availability and readiness to travel.
- Holder of at least a Masters degree in agriculture, business or development sciences.
The contract should be concluded within a period of 4 months from initiation.
Expression of Interest
All applications containing a Technical and Financial bids in ONE DOCUMENT should be sent to email@example.com in ONE EMAIL ONLY with the following:
- Comments demonstrating the understanding of the Terms of Reference;
- A clear methodology/procedure for implementing the assignment;
- Brief (2 page maximum) curriculum vitae highlighting experiences relevant for this assignment;
- A clear statement describing why the consultant is a suitable candidate.
The deadline for the reception of bids is 21stJanuary 2021.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below