WWF - DRC is seeking an experienced and qualified Landscape Program Manager who will oversee the implementation of multiple active programmes in the Greater Virunga and Itombwe landscapes within a regional context; line-manage project managers, as well as the finance and operations manager. Interested candidates should email a cover letter (with at least 3 references) and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with the mention: - Virunga Landscape Program Manager by June, 17 2021.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Cameroon Seeks an Administrative Assistant Intern
WWF is looking for a dynamic and committed Administrative Assistant Intern that is passionate about planning and organization management, business management, schedule maintenance, and have a passion for networking. Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon. Duration: 6 months. Deadline for applications: 25thJanuary 2021.
This position is perfect for someone looking for a well-known international conservation organisation to join and a reliable bridge to building his/her career.
- Prioritise, organise, timely manage and schedule calls, meetings, appointments on behalf of Director and manager, to include effective prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands.
- Set up technical meetings on behalf of the Director/ Manager, prepares minutes of meetings as appropriate.
- Draft and/or finalize correspondences on a range of topics on behalf of the Director / Manager.
- Is routinely involved in relaying/processing/handling sensitive, diverse and confidential information.
- Edit enquiries, reports and documents as appropriate.
- Maintain filing and archiving systems;
- Plan trip for the Congo Basin Conservation Director & TRIDOM Landscape Finance Manager and ensures effective logistics items (flights, visas, travel advance, travel request, invitation letters, hotels...etc.) are up to date;
- Effectively provides general research support and utilizes all relevant computer software to retrieve, maintain and manipulate data as needed.
- Independently responds to extensive and diverse inquiries;
- Facilitates information sharing and lesson learning within the WWF Congo Basin Countries by providing regular updates for internal communications tools (meeting & events calendar; travel & leave updates; contacts database, directories.);
- Back up the Executive Assistant of Cameroon office as required.
c- Perform any other duties as requested for the Department.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: