This position should be filled by May 2021 with a limited contract for the duration of the Volkswagen Foundation project which is 3 years for the proposed research assistant (PhD candidate) position. The selected candidate will benefit from a salaried posi-tion according to the German salary TVL system (TV-L E13). Regular working hours are average of 65 % of a full position (currently 25,87 hours per week). Please apply by 03.03.2021 via the online application portal...
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Cameroon Seeks an Administrative Assistant Intern
WWF is looking for a dynamic and committed Administrative Assistant Intern that is passionate about planning and organization management, business management, schedule maintenance, and have a passion for networking. Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon. Duration: 6 months. Deadline for applications: 25thJanuary 2021.
This position is perfect for someone looking for a well-known international conservation organisation to join and a reliable bridge to building his/her career.
- Prioritise, organise, timely manage and schedule calls, meetings, appointments on behalf of Director and manager, to include effective prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands.
- Set up technical meetings on behalf of the Director/ Manager, prepares minutes of meetings as appropriate.
- Draft and/or finalize correspondences on a range of topics on behalf of the Director / Manager.
- Is routinely involved in relaying/processing/handling sensitive, diverse and confidential information.
- Edit enquiries, reports and documents as appropriate.
- Maintain filing and archiving systems;
- Plan trip for the Congo Basin Conservation Director & TRIDOM Landscape Finance Manager and ensures effective logistics items (flights, visas, travel advance, travel request, invitation letters, hotels...etc.) are up to date;
- Effectively provides general research support and utilizes all relevant computer software to retrieve, maintain and manipulate data as needed.
- Independently responds to extensive and diverse inquiries;
- Facilitates information sharing and lesson learning within the WWF Congo Basin Countries by providing regular updates for internal communications tools (meeting & events calendar; travel & leave updates; contacts database, directories.);
- Back up the Executive Assistant of Cameroon office as required.
c- Perform any other duties as requested for the Department.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: