In order to enhance and promote investigative journalism on the African continent, the three networks of African journalists - the Norbert Zongo Center (CNP-NZ), the Norbert Zongo Unit for investigative journalism in Africa Ouest (CENOZO) and the Franco-African platform Médias & Démocratie (M&D) - are launching this annual PAJI-NZ Prize exclusively dedicated to investigative journalism in Africa. For this edition, the awards ceremony will take place in Ouagadougou on November 12 and 13, 2021. The deadline for applications is September 15, 2021.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Cameroon Seeks an Administrative Assistant Intern
WWF is looking for a dynamic and committed Administrative Assistant Intern that is passionate about planning and organization management, business management, schedule maintenance, and have a passion for networking. Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon. Duration: 6 months. Deadline for applications: 25thJanuary 2021.
This position is perfect for someone looking for a well-known international conservation organisation to join and a reliable bridge to building his/her career.
- Prioritise, organise, timely manage and schedule calls, meetings, appointments on behalf of Director and manager, to include effective prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands.
- Set up technical meetings on behalf of the Director/ Manager, prepares minutes of meetings as appropriate.
- Draft and/or finalize correspondences on a range of topics on behalf of the Director / Manager.
- Is routinely involved in relaying/processing/handling sensitive, diverse and confidential information.
- Edit enquiries, reports and documents as appropriate.
- Maintain filing and archiving systems;
- Plan trip for the Congo Basin Conservation Director & TRIDOM Landscape Finance Manager and ensures effective logistics items (flights, visas, travel advance, travel request, invitation letters, hotels...etc.) are up to date;
- Effectively provides general research support and utilizes all relevant computer software to retrieve, maintain and manipulate data as needed.
- Independently responds to extensive and diverse inquiries;
- Facilitates information sharing and lesson learning within the WWF Congo Basin Countries by providing regular updates for internal communications tools (meeting & events calendar; travel & leave updates; contacts database, directories.);
- Back up the Executive Assistant of Cameroon office as required.
c- Perform any other duties as requested for the Department.
For more Information, please, download the Document here below: